HELLO THERE!

HELLO THERE!
WELCOME TO ALL FELLOW CAMPAIGNERS for DISABILITY RIGHTS - a pan disability blog connecting my work with, EQUAL LIVES, the National Survivor User Network (NSUN) and the Survivor History Group.
--- HEDDWCH

Protest, Norwich Job Centre

Protest, Norwich Job Centre
Fatso Gets Militant!

Sunday, 9 September 2012

CATASTROPHIC CONCERN

THIS BLOG POSTING HAS TO BE BROADCAST AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE READ IT.

http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/2012/09/08/dwpunumatos-scandal-welfare-reform-redress-for-disabled-people-report-by-mo-stewart-wraf-rtd/This is the link




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's sіmple, уеt effeсtiѵe.
A lot of times іt's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you have done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Safari. Exceptional Blog!
My webpage :: devise

Bweebideebobbida

Bweebideebobbida
The Tough Tenor (when I could walk)!

In a Mellotone

In a Mellotone
Ah sweet Youffff