HELLO THERE!

HELLO THERE!
WELCOME TO ALL FELLOW CAMPAIGNERS for DISABILITY RIGHTS - a pan disability blog connecting my work with, EQUAL LIVES, the National Survivor User Network (NSUN) and the Survivor History Group.
--- HEDDWCH

Protest, Norwich Job Centre

Protest, Norwich Job Centre
Fatso Gets Militant!

Friday, 28 October 2011

The Ossur Unloader One Knee Brace

After just over half a day wearing this infernal medieval apparatus. Don't let your doctor fool you into having one: Not my GP - Dr Davis at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital Orthopaedic outpatients department. He persuaded me to have this rather than surgery for a medial tear. I am diabetic and have some neuropathy which makes my leg partially numb so I didn't feel the pain when wearing it - I think this is dangerous.

1 comment:

Atta Boy said...

I wear this brace everyday with no issue. 40+yr old injury, so no lateral meniscus in left knee. Doc has me wear this to put off a total knee. It works great! A bit bulky, but better than joint replacement.

Bweebideebobbida

Bweebideebobbida
The Tough Tenor (when I could walk)!

In a Mellotone

In a Mellotone
Ah sweet Youffff